DUTCH Cycle Mapping (Female Testing Only)
This test provides a full picture of hormones throughout an entire menstrual cycle.
The DUTCH Cycle Mapping™ maps the progesterone and estrogen pattern throughout the menstrual cycle. It provides the full picture of a woman’s cycle to answer important questions for patients with month-long symptoms, infertility and PCOS.
Nine (9) targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements taken throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory and luteal phases.
WHEN IS DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING™ RECOMMENDED?
• Women struggling with infertility
• Women with cycling hormones and no menses
• Partial hysterectomy (ovaries intact but no uterus)
• Women with irregular cycles
• If the luteal phase shifts from month-to-month
• Not sure when to test due to long or short cycles
• Women whose hormonal symptoms tend to fluctuate throughout the cycle
• PMS, mid-cycle spotting, migraines, etc.
WHEN IS DUTCH COMPLETE™ IS SUFFICIENT
• Postmenopausal women
• Women on birth control
• Women with cycles that follow the expected pattern
Sample Collection is simple and you can do right in your own home. Patients collect just four or five dried urine samples over a 24-hour period. Dried samples are stable for several weeks making them convenient to ship worldwide.
top of page
bottom of page