Take Control of Healthcare Costs by Ordering Your Own Labs!
Updated: Mar 1, 2019
Good News! You can now order your own lab tests online. Choose from over 2000 lab tests at up to 80% lower cost than market!
Ulta Lab Tests provides patient-direct ordering for hundreds of lab tests. Tests are ordered online and drawn in Quest labs (nationwide). Lab prices are up to 80% lower than market. Want tests that your insurance doesn't cover or that you don't have a doctor's order for? Now you can have those tests quickly and inexpensively through Ulta Lab Tests.
Click Here to search lab pricing & start your order.
Benefit of Laboratory Testing Lab tests can identify risk factors of disease or adverse conditions that include important information that can help you and your practitioner target health interventions. Tests can identify risk factors of disease or adverse conditions and include important information that can help you and your doctor target lifestyle changes.
Track Your Progress Need thyroid labs drawn every six months? Or maybe you started a new diet and want to see how your lipid panel has responded - you can now order and track your own labs. Easily share results with your doctor!
Weekly Deals Ulta Labs discounts specific labs each week and month. You can always find their 30 Most Popular Labs for $12.95
Want Help? I am happy to help if you would like recommendations on what lab tests to order. Contact Me
Where can you get labs drawn? Find the lab nearest you Ulta continues to expand their contracted labs. If you can't find a lab in your area, please let me know and I will put in a ticket with Ulta to encourage a new lab in your area.
Get Started >>
The Process 1. Search and add tests to your shopping cart.
2. Create your account and complete payment for selected tests.
3. Print off Receipt and Requisition Form on payment page.
4. Bring Requisition Form into Quest Labs nearest you during open hours. Most labs take walk-ins, but you can always call to see if you can schedule an appointment.
5. Check orders to see if you need to fast prior to lab tests, some tests like a lipid panel require a 12-hour fast.
6. After lab draw, you will receive results via email. Results are typically released within 3-4 business days.
If you have any questions, the Ulta representatives can help. Toll Free: 800-714-0424
Take control of your healthcare costs. No more waiting weeks to see how much your recent labs will cost you. You can now see pricing up front, no more surprises!
In health and happiness - Liz